Tuesday 23 December 2014

Clarke Ching: Rocks Into Gold - a business parable

If you read this blog using RSS then you may not know that I, Clarke Ching, am the interviewer. 

I thought you might like to know that I've just published a book called "Rocks Into Gold" which some of you might find very helpful in "selling" agile. You can buy a copy or you can read it for FREE at www.rocksintogold.com. It's a parable and it only takes about 20 minutes to read, it doesn't mention Agile at all, but it does a pretty good job of explaining the core economic/commercial benefits of agile.  I wrote it when I realised that one of the biggest benefits of agile - it's cash flow advanatages - suddenly became very, very important during a credit crunch.

In the last week It's been downloaded, for free, over 2,000 times and it's got some very positive reviews too.  I'm pleased with it.  I wrote it because I want to give something back to the Agile community. Read it and it might save your job.

No comments:

Post a Comment